[PW] Marx on how a worker will spend his day under communism

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:21:52 PDT 2016

Hi, Mark—

By coincidence, this was discussed in a political book I edited last year.
It's in Marx and Engels' *The German Ideology*. Here's a link to the page
<https://books.google.com/books?id=DujYWG8TPMMC&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=%22The+German+Ideology%22+fish&source=bl&ots=jZVeQnuu__&sig=viPtjOB4fQRicLPD5k8WFC2T3e4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX4-bwt_HMAhUORFIKHW_MBSwQ6AEIOTAE#v=onepage&q=%22The%20German%20Ideology%22%20fish&f=false>
in a 1971 edition at Google Books.

Hope this helps.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*