[PW] Daniel Berrigan quote

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Sun May 22 07:35:33 PDT 2016

Robin Leigh has asked me to forward this:

I am trying to locate a primary source for the often quoted words Rev. Daniel Berrigan said at 1981 trial:
"Thou shalt not kill; we are not allowed to kill. Everything today comes down to that -- everything."
Do you have a 1981 newspaper article or the courtroom transcript or some other reliable source from that time?

Thank you,

Robin Leigh , LCSW
Peace Memorial Foundation

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully
Email: suekamm [AT] mindspring [DOT] com