[PW] Query about Seon Manley and Gogo Lewis

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 15:29:32 PDT 2016

A reader of my blog has the follow query:

      - Anyone know any personal details about Seon Manley and Gogo Lewis? Birth/death dates, etc? All I've found out so far is that the two women were sisters; that Seon's maiden name was Givens (and then so presumably was Gogo's); and that Seon was born in 1921. And I think that Seon lived in East Patchogue NY at one time.
-Bill Lloyd
Any suggestions to pass along to Mr. Lloyd? (A quick look at the likes of WorldCat and LOC didn't turn up anything, but I perhaps didn't look at the right aspects.)
Thanks in advance!
Todd Mason