[PW] Oil Painting Identification

Pam Garcia pgarcia at mwfls.org
Tue Jul 26 14:06:31 PDT 2016

A request for more information.  Please see below:

Predominant colors are greens, blues, some deep red; but "out of focus" is how I'd describe it.  Big Dutch variety of windmills.  Big, closer windmill nearest the right side of the frame; smaller, further away windmill nearest the left side.  Human figure or figures not discernible as man or woman or if there is one or two.  So blurred that I THINK they are people/a person.  Faces either turned away or blurred, maybe they are looking at the windmill.  Figure/s are closer to the middle of the painting.

Pam

-----

Pamelyn Garcia

Assistant Director/Reference Librarian