[PW] Oil Painting Identification

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:36:36 PDT 2016

Pam, please tell us more if you can. What are the predominant colors? When
you say "windmill," do you mean the big Dutch variety or the little sort
one sees on American farms? On which side of the frame is the main
windmill? How large are the human figures, are they identifiable as male or
female, and are they to the right or left or immediately in front of the
windmill?

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*