[PW] Request for a reference

Peter Zilahy Ingerman, PhD pzi at ingerman.org
Tue Jul 5 17:19:37 PDT 2016

This is for me,  and is not urgent, but would be nice.

Fairly recently (past year or three, more  or less) I read a SciFi story
that involved a robot killing a human being because the robot had not
been informed that the human being was a repair person, and therefore
concluded that it (the robot) was being  attacked.

I'd like to cite this (?) story in an article I'm writing ... irrelevant
if it's the same story I read, so long as it incorporates  the scenario
I have sketched.

Thank you,
Peter