[PW] Ancient Greek for kids

Mullin, Amy Amy.Mullin at austintexas.gov
Thu Aug 25 09:06:17 PDT 2016

Hi Bob,

I see that Schenectady Public has Mango Languages. They have 3 Greek courses: Modern, Ancient, and Koine. She can log in with Guest Access if she's too young to have an email account, but she'll have to track her progress manually.

Hope this helps!

Amy Mullin | Electronic Resources Librarian | Austin Public Library
512-974-7462 | amy.mullin at austintexas.gov