[PW] Green Eggs and Ham Banned in China?

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 22 10:28:00 PDT 2016

"Perhaps they objected to Sam I Am's ability to produce his own eggs and
distribute them as he sees fit, rather than trusting in the benevolent
power of the State. Or maybe they were simply troubled by the stirring
revolutionary imagery of a man and a fox eating ham on a train. Whatever
the case may have been, the ban was lifted in 1991 following Dr. Seuss's
death."
  ...according to privateislandparty.com discussing a list of banned books.

Brian W