[PW] Mystery Tool

Barbara Begin Campbell barbcamp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:18:41 PDT 2016

Have you heard what this is yet?  I posted it to my facebook, but the only
answer I heard from a friend was this:
 "I think the upper part, the 2"x2", is made to bolt into a floor joist, in
a garage or basement, and the lower circular part and vertical cylinder
hold screwdrivers of different sizes, wrenches, keys, washers, bolts and
nuts, etc.."

What's the little tube thing on the bottom right?

 "I think it is another place to put your very small screwdrivers in those
various sized eyelets.
But then, I could be way off."

What do you think?

Barb