[PW] Simon and Garfunkel ... Allergies lyrics

Dianne mutts at cox.net
Sat Aug 20 15:56:58 PDT 2016

Well, I didn't do a very thorough search so I'm sure this isn't what you
were looking for.  Paul Simon, song about allergies:
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Allergies-lyrics-Simon-and-Garfunkel/97E848BFFE22258F4825689600108BB2
and it is called "Allergies."

    /Maladies//
    //Melodies//
    //Allergies to dust and grain//
    //Maladies//
    //Remedies//
    //Still these allergies remain/

The whole song and lyrics are at the link above.

I was thinking that maybe Simon and Garfunkle substituted in the city of
Detroit for another city in a song, which is something performers often
do as a nod to where they are performing.  Does not mean there isn't a
Detroit song....just a thought.  I'm embarrassed to say how little
attention I pay to song lyrics.

Dianne Parham

retired in San Diego