[PW] again, query about comment on English criminal law

Sylvia Milne sylviamilne at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 18 03:04:59 PDT 2016

Village bobbies didn't exist until the 1839 Rural Constabulary Act.
This might be of interest http://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/transformingsociety/laworder/policeprisons/overview/metropolitanpolice/

"English criminal law was designed" ? It has evolved over several centuries

Sylvia Milne
Sent from my iPad