[PW] Science Direct article?

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 19:57:45 PDT 2016

Have you considered asking the author of this article if they would
offer an opinion on the cancer risk. I see the abstract gives these
addresses:

    Corresponding author. Address:
      ToxMinds BVBA, Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs,
      Avenue de Broqueville 116, 1200 Brussels,
    \ Belgium. Fax: +32 (0)2 762 9146.

Current address: Symrise AG, Holzminden, Germany.

Brian W