[PW] photographs of black news-makers

Pat Welch patw at microverb.com
Wed Aug 10 15:19:41 PDT 2016

At the moment there is an original press photo available on eBay at

http://tinyurl.com/gno7wjq

"1936 Chicago Defender Reporters With Kansas Governor Alfred Landon Press
Photo"

Reporters are interviewing Landon in the Defender offices.

Maybe just the one photo. I didn't look around.

There is some suggestion, in the item description, of a large archive.

Pat