[PW] photographs of black news-makers

GraceAnne DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:12:28 PDT 2016

It is possible the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture may have
information you need.

https://www.nypl.org/about/locations/schomburg/digital-schomburg

*GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandidoNew York City*
*God may be in the details, but the goddess is in the questions. Once we
begin to ask them, there's no turning back.* -- Gloria Steinem