[PW] History of the "Moose-Anana" Query

Luke Owens lilongjr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:59:51 PDT 2016

Yes, and when Harry Chapin did his "20,000 Pounds of Bananas" in concert
during the 1970s, he added a couple of "final verses" to the song that his
brothers told him were not good. One of those was "Yes, we have no bananas!
We have no bananas today. Yes, we have no bananas, bananas in Scranton, PA!"

Thanks, Marian!

Luke