[PW] History of the "Moose-Anana" Query

Luke Owens lilongjr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:00:53 PDT 2016

Wow! I wasn't really expecting anyone to come back on this one; it just
seemed a bit frivolous. So now we have it possibly back as far as the 1933
World's Fair. Does anyone have any documentation on that Fair regarding the
frozen banana covered with chocolate and nuts? Or anything earlier? I have
no idea when the banana was first sold in the US, but it couldn't be
earlier than that. <G>

Thank you, S M and Karen!

Luke