[PW] Thorarinn Gunnarsson -- author's real name?

T.F. Mills phasco at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 14:23:14 PDT 2016

On 8 Apr 2016 at 12:13, Elizabeth Barksdale wrote:

> I have a patron looking for sci-fi author Thorarinn Gunnarsson's real name.
> I'm not sure if it's out there or if he's kept it under wraps. Any advice
> for this?

The first place to look for such questions should always be LC Authorities:

http://authorities.loc.gov/

No joy this, time, however.  Not only that, but LCNA has disturbingly taken to citing Wikipedia
as an authority (when it should be vice versa.)  When civilization collapses, turn to Bill Davis.

T.F. Mills
(Colorado, USA)