[PW] Short story by Frances Gray Patton

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 17:51:24 PDT 2015

And, probably in close to its original form (as opposed to folded into the novel format) in Patton's collection TWENTY-EIGHT STORIES:
Twenty-eight stories. (Book, 1969) [WorldCat.org]

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Twenty-eight stories. (Book, 1969) [WorldCat.org]Get this from a library! Twenty-eight stories.. [Frances Gray Patton] |
|  |
| View on www.worldcat.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

     On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:45 PM, S M Colowick <januarye at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 5:34 PM, NancyJo Leachman <nancyjo at salpublib.org> wrote:
> I have a patron who is looking for the story THE TERRIBLE MISS DOVE.

WorldCat says it's in these widely held anthologies:

The Ladies' home journal treasury (1956)
Mid-century, an anthology of distinguished contemporary American short
stories (1958)
Craft of the short story (1948)
Project Wombat - Project-Wombat-Open
list at project-wombat.org