[PW] Standard Oil of Georgia

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Sun Sep 6 08:36:06 PDT 2015

Janice Sellers scripsit:

> I am trying to determine some information about Standard Oil of
> Georgia in the period shortly after the antitrust suit broke up
> Standard Oil.  This is for personal family research.
>
> First, under which division of the broken-up Standard Oil did it fall?

Wikipedia says that Standard Oil of Kentucky (Kyso) took over from the
undivided Standard Oil in KY, GA, FL, AL, MS.  It was bought by Chevron
(formerly Standard Oil of California) in 1960.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
If I have seen farther than others, it’s because my head is sitting
on the shoulders of a giant.  --Trond Engen