[PW] identifying a snake

Jeffrey Pike jpike at gpl.org
Sat Oct 31 12:21:24 PDT 2015

I googled (or rather, "binged") "green snake sudan", and found this picture of a green night adder, which looks similar, under the images category:

http://reptile-database.reptarium.cz/species?genus=Causus&species=resimus

Caution, the picture is rather gory.

Wikipedia entry here (no picture):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causus_resimus