[PW] Request help tracing Rebecca West quotation in 1928 Saturday Evening Post

Claire clairefromclare at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:36:37 PDT 2015

Taking John Cowan's logic a step or two further: multiple monologues are
very likely to intersect.  They're not all so likely to be interesting.

The Cineaste story is the flip side of the speaker confusing
similar-sounding words.  It's unlikely Rebecca West would have done so, but
years ago a supposedly well-educated underling of mine wrote a lengthy memo
about antidotal evidence.