[PW] Spanish version of the short story Pancake by Joan Bauer

Debbie Hills debbie.hills at columbuscsd.org
Wed Oct 21 05:58:12 PDT 2015

Thanks.

From: Project-Wombat <project-wombat-bounces at lists.project-wombat.org> on behalf of d-lien University of Minnesota <d-lien at umn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 12:57 PM
To: list at project-wombat.org
Subject: Re: [PW] Spanish version of the short story Pancake by Joan Bauer

For what it's worth (admittedly not much):

(1) a Google search for:   panqueques "joan bauer"
did not produce anything useful

(2) a WorldCat search for Spanish-language works with Joan Baure in
the author field turned up only one book, which appears to be a novel:

Title:     Si Cupido me echase una mano-- :
me amaría él con locura? /
Uniform Title:     Thwonk. Spanish
Author(s):     Bauer, Joan, 1951-
Publication:     Barcelona : Montena,
Edition: 1. ed.
Year:     1999
Language:     Spanish
Standard No:     ISBN: 8425399920; 9788425399923; 8475159311; 9788475159317
    SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor:     Love stories.
Photography -- Juvenile fiction.
Love stories.
Photography.

It is still, of course, possible that a Spanish translation of her
story appeared in a Spanish magazine, or in an anthology which either
did not show up in WorldCat or which showed up in WorldCat without its
contents specified, but I'd think it's not promising.  Sorry,

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu

list at project-wombat.org