[PW] Spanish version of the short story Pancake by Joan Bauer

Debbie Hills debbie.hills at columbuscsd.org
Tue Oct 20 06:29:33 PDT 2015

Our ESL teacher is trying to help his students understand the story, but is finding it difficult because of the English words that are used by Bauer.
He tried to have our Spanish teacher translate it for him, but to no avail.  He feels that if the students can read it in Spanish, they will understand it better.  I'm a little leery of the translation sites b/c I'm never sure if the translation is accurate.... especially since I don't speak Spanish.
Thank you.