[PW] Name for the sign board on a public transit bus?

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 12:49:22 PST 2015

Couldn't find evidence of that term, either...a "roll-sign" manufacturer in that period? Nothing quite like it on a list of current (digital and such) sign-makers: Bus Destination Signs on ThomasNet.com
|   |
| Bus Destination Signs on ThomasNet.comApply Qualifications Search Within # Miles Company Type Company Type Close * Indicates primary type Manufacturer:  |
|  |
| View on www.thomasnet.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |