[PW] Name for the sign board on a public transit bus?

Doug Anderson andersdo at acdl.info
Mon Nov 30 13:28:13 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Robert <robert.verde at gmail.com> wrote:

> the Luminator,

Now my fevered brain is concocting long-shot possibilities, such as:

Maybe as a joke, the local drivers started calling the Luminator the
"Luminatter". The last three syllables kinda sorta resemble "McCattern".

...and this is, I imagine, how folk etymologies are born.

Thanks for your efforts. Still hoping there's a closer fit somewhere out
there.

-- Doug

--
NOTE: Our oplin.org email has been discontinued. Please update your
contacts with this new email address: andersdo at acdl.info