[PW] Children's SF book or short story

J Dye dye.j at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 18 06:50:40 PST 2015

While I remember the aliens as being more lizard-like than leathery, it sounds a lot like "Turned Loose on Irdra," which I read in the early 70s. I have strong memories of the book, but hadn't remembered the author, who is apparently Phyllis MacLennan.

Turned loose on Irdra The Kirkus review is unfortunately cut off.

|   |
| Turned loose on IrdraTurned loose on Irdra |
|  |
| View on www.amazon.ca | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |