[PW] Websites for kids

Sylvia Milne sylviamilne at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 12 08:23:45 PST 2015

I used the Internet before the World Wide Web was invented, so your reply prompts me to quote

Teach not thy parent's mother to extract
The juices of the embryo bird by suction
The good old lady (long retired librarian)
Can this feat enact
Quite irrespective of the kind instruction.

Seriously, this is the sort of thing I was looking for. A more lighthearted version for younger children would be nice. Perhaps one of you could compile one.

http://www.lancerlibrary.org/website-evaluation.html

Sent from my iPad
Sylvia Milne