[PW] Website evaluation site for children

John Henderson jhenderson at ithaca.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:30:29 PST 2015

I've been surprised by the number of requests over the years from middle school teachers to use my web evaluation tutorial, since it contains a quiz concerning Women and AIDS. Perhaps they don't include that assignment. Formerly part of the Ithaca College Library website, T is for Thinking lives in semi-retirement at
http://www.icyousee.org/think/think.html

John Henderson
Ithaca College Library