[PW] Website evaluation site for children

Sylvia Milne sylviamilne at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 10 07:21:55 PST 2015

As I said I've already done that search  and there are several sites for teachers. What I want is an amusing, colourful site actually aimed at children. I'm sure that there are children's librarians or school librarians who will know of some, or might even have designed one.

Sent from my iPad
Sylvia Milne