[PW] Looking for local cable TV channel offerings from 1985

NancyJo Leachman nancyjo at salpublib.org
Mon Nov 9 16:18:15 PST 2015

I had a question like that once.   In my case, it was a lawyer who was
checking on an alibi. Person said they were watching such and such a movie
and the lawyer needed to know if that movie was really being televised at
that exact time. It was only about 3 years back, not 30. Like Donna did, I
checked the local paper's listing and it answered our question.

Nancy Jo Leachman
Information Service Librarian
Salina Public Library
301 W. Elm, Salina, KS 67401