[PW] Looking for local cable TV channel offerings from 1985

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 14:34:58 PST 2015

A good thought, but New Milford isn't Nearly large enough to have warranted its own edition at that time, nor in the remaining years of TV GUIDE regional editions afterward. The possibility of the remaining contracts with the local community in the New Milford archives is promising, if also iffy that they would go into detail beyond the local access channel negotiations. Even THE CABLE GUIDE editions would cover the area around New Milford and probably make mention of the specific New Milford cable arrays (local origination from libraries and schools, cable access, etc.)

Todd Mason