[PW] Looking for local cable TV channel offerings from 1985

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Mon Nov 9 14:16:07 PST 2015

This might be kind of a long shot, depending on how good of an archives your city keeps. Most cable providers enter into a contract with local governments to provide exclusive service as a franchise. Maybe the town of New Milford kept the cable franchise contracts that covered that time period, and maybe they have the channel line-up listed. Looks like you do have a Cable Advisory Council - http://www.newmilford.org/filestorage/3012/57/boards_and_commissions_.pdf - and maybe someone kept the old documents.

Dana Dalrymple, Managing Librarian
Spokane Public Library
Read. Learn. Discover.