[PW] Woody Allen quote

Franco, Adrienne AFranco at iona.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:38:58 PST 2015

I've tried several times to reply to the message sent by Liz Barksdale concerning Woody Allen quote but each response is repeatedly rejected due to filter rule match.
This is very puzzling since I replied to a message earlier today with no problem whatsoever.

So I'm creating this message "from scratch" in plain text, hoping it will go through this time.

Here's one source for quote you cite:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/woodyallen161239.html

This reminds me of a similar quote by Allen also noted at same site:

"I'm not afraid of dying -- I just don't want to be there when it happens".  http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/woodyallen138146.html

NOTE:  quote referred to by Ms. Barksdale is:

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. ... I want to achieve immortality through not dying."

Adrienne Franco
Senior Reference & Instructional Services Librarian
Iona College