[PW] Most Notable Quotations of 2015 So Far?

Kevin O'Kelly rkokelly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:37:22 PST 2015

Quotes for consideration:

"It was just such a wonderful name to me, but now it's been tainted."
Christen Epstein on the decision she made with her husband to change their
son's name from Atticus to Lucas."

"Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I
guess that has to be me."--Dylan Roof.

"You will not hear anyone from this law enforcement operation use his
name."--Douglas Country Sheriff John Hanlin.

"This is where we live. This is where we pay taxes. This is our home."
William Smith on his and his husband's insistence on getting their marriage
license at the Rowan County Court House, where Kim Davis is County Clerk.

"I'm not going back...to the horror of 25 years ago! A world of Clinton vs.
Bush! Where Arnold Schwarzenegger still acts in movies and Trump goes
around spouting poo-poo sauce in Lhasa Aps hair extensions!"--Opus the
Penguin.

I'm not sure if quoting Bloom County raises any copyright issues, but it
does sum up the spirit of the times for me....
<http://www.people.com/article/racist-atticus-finch-character-more-realistic>