[PW] Most Notable Quotations of 2015 So Far?

Franco, Adrienne AFranco at iona.edu
Wed Nov 4 09:31:54 PST 2015

Not sure if this fits criteria of what type of quotes you're looking for, but for consideration:

"I have an ample supply of underwear" -- also "Last week I bought my second pair of underwear" -- BERNIE SANDERS
(e.g. see:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-ample-underwear-supply/ )

Adrienne Franco
Iona College