[PW] Snopes in the News(paper)

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:51:41 PDT 2015

I saw that strip last night and am glad (a) someone already brought it up
and (b) to see Snopes still here. It still runs in some local papers!

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM, snopes <snopes at snopes.com> wrote:

> > Expected someone to remark yesterday that Wombats in good standing Snopes
> > got a call-out in yesterday's BLONDIE comic strip:
>
> If only people hadn't stopped reading that strip about fifty years ago ...
> Project Wombat - Project-Wombat

Lois Aleta Fundis
loisaletafundis at gmail.com

"I don't know anybody who can really explain music -- what it does to the
brain, what it does to the heart. But it does something that we need." --
Bruce Springsteen