[PW] three quotations

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:08:29 PDT 2015

The quotation attributed to Chekov was examined on my website. Here is a link:

Don’t Tell Me the Moon Is Shining; Show Me the Glint of Light on Broken Glass
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/07/30/moon-glint/

Additional citations and feedback about the hypothesis would be welcome.

Garson
QuoteInvestigator.com