[PW] three quotations

Susie Thurman classact at lightpower.net
Fri May 22 16:01:00 PDT 2015

I have spent the better part of four hours in the library and on the
Internet trying to find the source of these quotations, but I've had no
luck. Can anyone help me? And, if you found it on the Internet, would you
please share what magic string of words you used?

Many thanks.

Susie

1)      "Life is a perpetual instruction in cause and effect." Ralph Waldo
Emerson

2)      "I can't understand how anyone can write without writing everything
over and over again." Leo Tolstoy (this does not sound like a Tolstoy
construction to me, but.)

3)      "Don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of the light
on the broken glass." Anton Chekov