[PW] Knight of the Round Table

Petter Naess petter at gmail.com
Thu May 21 02:21:03 PDT 2015

Could you provide some context? You write that Tristan "is not the answer,"
but how do you know? And you list Gawain, Galahad, Palamedes, Bedvidere,
and Gareth as possible candidates - what are the criteria for your search?
Cheers, Petter

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Patti Stein <pstein at pleasantonusd.net>
wrote:

> I am looking for the name of one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round
> Table. Is there a Knight who was an archer, and had unusual respect for
> King Arthur?  I found one reference to Tristan as a hunter and thus
> probably an archer, but that is not the answer.  Among the knights under
> consideration: Sir Gawain, Sir Galahad, Sir Palamedes, Sir Bedivere, or Sir
> Gareth.
> Thank you, brilliant minds.
> Patti
>
> Patti Stein, Librarian