[PW] Literature compilations and journals
kharper4 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 07:51:40 PDT 2015
Good morning, everyone--
I'm preparing to move and hope that a fellow Wombat will give some of my
unneeded books and journals a home. You may have any or all of these for
the cost of shipping:
- *Book History* (hardbound annual of the Society for Authorship,
Reading & Publishing) vols. 3-6 (2000-03)
- *The Harper Single Volume American Literature* 3rd edition
- *Literature: Reading and Writing the Human Experience* shorter 7th
- *MidAmerica* (yearbook of the Society for the Study of Midwestern
Literature) 21-26 (1994-99)
- *Midwestern Miscellany* (biannual of the SSML) 24-28 (1996-2000)
Includes special issues on Toni Morrison and *Raintree County*
- *The Norton Anthology of American Literature* shorter 5th edition
- *The Norton Anthology of English Literature* 4th edition, volume 1 only
None of these volumes has been marked in and all are in very good to
excellent condition except the last, which is shelf-worn. Please drop me a
line offlist if you're interested.
Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Now accepting editing, writing, and research projects as *To the Letter
Editorial and Research Services*. Visit www.to-the-letter.net for details.
More information about the Project-Wombat