[PW] need help with swedish translation

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 11:19:54 PDT 2015

Can I recommend you put your request to Isabelle Midy, e-mail:
firstname.lastname at kb.se.
She is the research and knowledge diffusion coordinator for the Swedish
National Library at
  Box 5039, S-102 41 Stockholm. Phone: +46 (0) 10 709 30 00
To this end, I copy her as an alert. Here is a copy of the text URL if
you will keep it in place for the time being.

http://tinyurl.com/llzrd82

Brian Whatcott