[PW] need help with swedish translation

Sten Thaning sten at thaning.se
Wed May 6 09:38:12 PDT 2015

My best guesses:

1. Olga Ernie har varit ute och fiskat
Olga [and] Ernie have been out fishing

2. The start of the word looks weird, but I think this should be ”Hunden Judi”
The dog Judi

3. detta ar min fottograf det var taken seste vintern ljemna du mig agan
I am not sure what is meant here: It could be ”Detta är mitt fotografi. Det var taget sista vintern, lämnade du mig igen”
This is my photograph. It was taken last winter, you left me again.

Alternatively (although I doubt it): ”Detta är mitt fotografi. Det var tacken. Sista vintern lämnade du mig igen”
This is my photo. This is how I was thanked.  [or ”This was my reward”/”This is how you thanked me”, depending on context] Last winter you left me again.

The three lines on the bottom just look like sentence fragments. My guess, with reservation from errors both in interpreting the letters and figuring out which Swedish words was meant:
detta ar min (detta är min): "this is my"
detta åkk vån (detta och vän): ”this and friend”
som ni see (som ni ser): ”as you can see"

 - Sten