[PW] Chasing a Citation to Illinois State Journal

K. Stewart kjostew at verizon.net
Mon May 4 15:07:56 PDT 2015

Hi Brett,

According to the Library of Congress' Newspaper Index, the Lincoln Library in Springfield and Northwestern University are the only two places that hold the issues for 1970.  See:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn82015570/holdings/

A note to their reference librarians might get you the answers you need.

Karen Stewart
Bartow, FL