[PW] Chasing a Citation to Illinois State Journal

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:00:59 PDT 2015

An article with a matching title was published in the "Wisconsin State
Journal" of Madison, Wisconsin. Below is the metadata. If you want PDFs
please contact me off-list.

Date: November 30, 1970
Newspaper: Wisconsin State Journal (Madison Wisconsin State Journal}
Newspaper Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Article Super-title: 'Recognition of Reality' Needed
Article Title: Ag Department to Press Battle for Pesticide, Hardin Aide Says
Article Author: ROBERT C. BJORKLUND (State Journal Farm Editor)
Page 1, Column 5 to 8
Article Continuation: Page 2, Column 5
Database: NewspaperArchive

The article dateline was Chicago.

A content listing at the GenealogyBank website indicated that archives of a
newspaper with a name that matches your request is contained in the
GenealogyBank database. The date range included 1970. The newspaper
location was Springfield, Illinois.

[Begin GenealogyBank content listing]
Daily Illinois State Journal (Springfield, Illinois)
Newspaper Archives (1848-1974)
[End GenealogyBank content listing]

I executed several queries in the GenealogyBank database but was unable to
find a match for the article title provided. Perhaps the citation was
flawed. Alternatively, the OCR might be defective. The researcher may wish
to double check with the PDFs of the Madison, Wisconsin article to
determine if it contains the desired information.

Garson