[PW] help identifying a movie

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:13:25 PDT 2015

The movie below is a romantic comedy in which the female lead works as
a "mortuary cosmetologist". I have not seen this movie, so I do not
know if it fits the description beyond this simple partial match.

Only the Lonely (1991)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102598/

John Candy as Danny Muldoon
Maureen O'Hara as Rose Muldoon
Ally Sheedy as Theresa Luna

[Begin excerpt]
Enter Teresa Luna (Ally Sheedy) a shy mortuary cosmetologist, who
awkwardly steals Dannys' heart.
[End excerpt]

Garson