[PW] Martian Manhunter

Luke Owens lilongjr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:47:26 PDT 2015

J'onn J'onzz was my favourite DC character for years, until they started to
change him. I have a vague memory of an SF story that was similar to his
"origin story" (in reality, just the way he came to Earth), but the only
place I can think of where I might have read it is Isaac Asimov's "Before
the Golden Age". Unfortunately, I no longer have those books and can't seem
to find them anywhere.

I just hope DC does something decent with the "New" Martian Manhunter,
instead of keeping him on as the character who gets killed over and over
again....

Luke