[PW] World Map with odd plotting

T.F. Mills phasco at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 16 07:00:18 PDT 2015

On 15 Jun 2015 at 20:31, Bill Davis wrote:

> The tracking of some sea-bird was the only thing I could think of.

I haven't looked closely at the circled stops, but another possiblity would be an alleged
itinerary of ancient alien(s) or a modern voyage of a loon like von Daniken or Tsoulakos looking
for "evidence" of same.  This would not necessarily have to hit all or the most important sites of
these enthusiasts.  Rather it could be the voyage of one spacecraft out of untold numbers of
alien visits.

T.F. Mills
(Colorado, USA)