[PW] Thank you thank you thank you for finding the poem "Who's Got Us" for me!

Howto Sayno howtosaynoreddit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:43:03 PDT 2015

I was wracking my brain for weeks and googling everything I could to find
this. I really wanted to find it for a friend who is going through hard
times now and it is perfect for her it made her cry but in a good way. If
this was reddit I would buy you gold for this seriously it means so much to
me and to her too. If you are on reddit I am u/howtosayno I mostly post in
private women's subs there but you can say hi to me there if you like!