[PW] Higher Education Directory (HEP) for early 90s

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 06:15:43 PDT 2015

Thank you, Dana.  We had used the Wiki article as well as the few others we
could track down from searching microfilm (very difficult when you don't
have dates and there's no index!) This time we're making a digital file as
well as a physical one, having learned our lesson the hard way.  Of course,
when we gathered the articles originally, scanning and saving wasn't an
option and by the time it was, our file had already been cleaned out.

I appreciate it!
Jeanne