[PW] Children's book stumper: big wind blows everyone around at night

K. Stewart kjostew at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 19:45:59 PDT 2015

 Jesse,

Also resending since I don't know if you received my post from the other day:

Could it be David and the Daydreams by Barry Dempster, published in 1985? You can see it on Abebooks, and the cover is blue. It doesn't show wind gusts on the cover, but a boy sleeping on some clouds on a hanging moon.

Karen Stewart
Bartow, FL